Detrac Sdn Bhd
Detrac Sdn Bhd is the research and development arm of The Group. The company’s name derived from the short abbreviation for Destini Technology Research and Advance Customization.
The company’s core business includes the development of the Pan-Tilt-Zoom system, integrated optical system, data acquisition system, wireless sensor networks and power supply systems. In addition, Detrac also develops software and in-house human-machine interface for all the systems it develops
Detrac provides expert guidance to select the best rapid prototyping (RP) technology to meet client’s requirements. Through years of prototype engineering and development experience, combined with the knowledge of new technologies and techniques in the prototyping industry, DETRAC offers assistance to its clients in selecting the most appropriate technologies and processes to create the engineering prototype.
Troubleshooting & Repairing Services
Detrac offers expert assistance in repairing services for industrial and military equipment up to board level repair.
Detrac actively participates with universities and research institutes in developing equipment funded by grants.
Major Products Developed
- Remote Controlled Weapon Station
- Airborne PTZ Camera (EO500) for Malaysia Remote Sensing Agency;
- Airborne PTZ Camera (Retina SR3000) for Indonesian Air Force;
- Multi Error Component Detection (MECD) for CD Measure MOSTI Grant;
- Wireless Sensor Network Gateway (WSN) for CEDEC USM;
- Coastal Surveillance Camera for Indonesian Maritime Agency; and
- Vessel Monitoring System junction box for Skywave DMR800.
- Rectification and modernization of weapon testing systems
- Design and develop the cooling system for AMASCOS radar installed in TUDM Beechcraft Super King Air B200T MPA
- Design, finite element analysis and manufacturing of customized tools and equipment for aviation, oil and gas, military and automotive applications
No. 10, Jalan Jurunilai U1/20
Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
T: +603 5567 0333 F: +603 5569 1233