Internship for Law Students
- Review contracts and legal documents to locate certain data and information
- Draft correspondence
- Preparing summaries of contracts
- Research business and legal matters relating to contracts and real estate
- Entering data and information from the documents into spreadsheets and contract management systems
- Assist in performing the compliance duties.
- Maintaining records of statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- to perform administrative task as and when needed for documentation management;
- any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing Bachelor’s/College Degree in Law or equivalent.
2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).